HafrikTv is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website HafrikTv (HafrikTv.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing HafrikTv's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel to confirm these requirements):
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works on the HafrikTk website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HafrikTk to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files. URLs have to be to a direct URL and not to an info/search page. URLs in every DMCA notice have to be no more than 10.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HafrikTk to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, contact name, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address username@copyrightcompany will help you to prove you're representing or you're the legitimate copyright owner.
- We will not process requests from free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MailRu, Protonmail, etc)
- All received emails have to be in plain/text. Our automatic system is not capable of understanding anything else.
- All emails should be sent to 'dmca AT hafriktv.com' or else they won't be processed. Our system is automated and working only on this e-mail. For example: emailing our ISP, CDN, or our support AT hafriktv.com email address means that your notification will not be processed.
- Personal or attornies notices wont be processed. They have to come from the company that believes it holds the copyright or the agent thereof.
- Respect our work and we'll respect yours. Threats wont do you any good.